Upon completion of your project, during which you evaluated which information was most important, you must evaluate your process and product.
for information on documenting your journey.
Include at least four resources in your search for your answer, five preferable. Be sure your sources are valid and reliable and provide a balanced view of your topic.
For each section of your text or resource,
- write your source,
- track your topic’s main idea and details (use quotes for exact words from the text),
- write a summary in your own words
- consider an issue in the community related to your topic
- check spelling and specific vocabulary
- accurate -- how do you know the facts are true; is your source trustworthy?
- organized -- easy to find source, main idea, details, quotes, summary, issue?
- relevant -- are the facts important to your topic?
- balanced -- are multiple viewpoints studied?
How well did you prepare, plan, research, document, analyze, and persuade?
How thorough and professional is your letter, display, and presentation?